Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Black and Orange



I have been so busy lately! I've been out and about so much with work and college and social life. Plus, I got sick, so that's hindered me a bit from posting as well. Anyways, this outfit was inspired by Halloween colors, with the dark orange and little black button down shirt. Wore it with a recently purchased pair of oxford shoes, which are surprisingly comfy. The camera made my face a total white out, but at least you can see my outfit all right.

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your post. It gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web. Thanks for sharing this information and I'll love to read your next post too.
    Regards:
    Keen shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your post. It gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web. Thanks for sharing this information and I'll love to read your next post too.
    Regards:
    Keen shoes

    ReplyDelete