Monday, October 24, 2011

Librarian



Every time I wear my glasses, at least one person says I look like a librarian. I see it sometimes, but not always. Anyways, today was an interesting sort of day I suppose. Spent some time with my boyfriend in the morning then went out thrift shopping with my brother, got some great finds! I wanted something neutral and comfortable today, so i wore a light sweater layered with a camisole and a cardigan, then a skirt and tights. Turned out fairly well, a look I remix and go to often.

1 comment:

  1. Librarian, perhaps but I just say super cute!! LOVE your style and these little sneakers are my all-time favorite type of shoe and I really love the way you pair them with dresses, skirts, pants, and leggings/tights!! Please keep posting your great outfits and I really hope they will almost include sneakers ;-))

    ReplyDelete